Pennisi has been founded in 1971 by Giovanni Pennisi, a diamond dealer with the vocation of collecting and the passion for ancient art. Nephew of jewelers and goldsmiths from Catania, Giovanni has continued in Milan the tradition of the maternal family. His son Guido, manager of the shop, with the wife Paola and his daughter Marina, have always collaborated in the Shop.
In 2003 Emanuele Ferreccio Pennisi and Gabriele Pennisi have entered the family business.

    Sold

    A pair of Georgian gold, pink topaz and chrysobeyl earrings, 1820 c.a.

    Read More

    A pair of gold and seed pearls earrings, with green stones. Italy, 19th century

    Read More

    A Georgian gold and citrine parure. Comprising a necklace with detachable pendent and a pair of girandole earrings. England, 1830…

    Read More