Pennisi has been founded in 1971 by Giovanni Pennisi, a diamond dealer with the vocation of collecting and the passion for ancient art. Nephew of jewelers and goldsmiths from Catania, Giovanni has continued in Milan the tradition of the maternal family. His son Guido, manager of the shop, with the wife Paola and his daughter Marina, have always collaborated in the Shop.
In 2003 Emanuele Ferreccio Pennisi and Gabriele Pennisi have entered the family business.

    A very fine pair of penguin brooch set in platinum, diamond and Onyx. Probably american, 1930 c.a. Attributed to Raymond…

    Read More

    An Early 20th century ring. Of oval marquise shape, in 18 carats gold and silver, with old-cut diamonds. Italy, 1900…

    Read More

    A Georgian gold, table-cut diamond and blue enamel marquise ring. Probably French, 1800 c.a.

    Read More